Get Experience
On Your Side

Experienced Criminal Defense Representation To Protect Your Rights

If you face criminal charges, the outcome of your case can dramatically and permanently change your life. You need an attorney with experience, knowledge and a passion for criminal defense to fight for you. At Shircliff Law LLC, I represent clients in Fishers in various criminal defense cases.

With over 30 years of experience, I know how to leverage my legal knowledge to help you achieve your goals, protect your reputation and, whenever possible, keep you out of jail. When you work with me, you receive the small firm attention you deserve with the large firm experience required to present a strong defense on your behalf.

Comprehensive Criminal Defense Representation

No matter what criminal charge you face, you deserve experienced legal counsel. From violent offenses to drug crimes and traffic violations, I have decades of experience assisting clients in a wide range of misdemeanor and felony cases.

At Shircliff Law LLC, I can defend you against a variety of criminal charges, including:

In some instances, a misdemeanor charge can be upgraded to a felony. Having a strong legal defender by your side is vital to protect your rights. Most felony offenses carry stiff penalties, and the judgment can be life-altering. I know that every case is different, and the conditions of a crime may vary. When you work with me, I will tailor a legal strategy to suit your needs and goals.

What Should I Say To The Police?

If you are stopped by the police or placed under arrest, your best option is to say nothing under your right to remain silent. Under the United States Constitution, you have a right to have a lawyer present. It is important to remember that anything you say can be used against you in your case.

Will My Criminal Case Go To Trial?

While every case is different, many criminal cases are settled through plea bargains before trial. I will explain all your options, negotiate with the prosecutor and advise you on the risks and benefits of accepting a plea deal or going to trial.

What Happens If I Am Sentenced To Probation?

Probation is a form of criminal sentence that allows you to serve your time outside of jail. When you are on probation, you will be assigned a probation officer and given the terms of your probation. Typically, you will not be allowed to use drugs or alcohol, you must complete counseling or classes and community service. If you violate your probation, you could spend time behind bars.

Why Choose Shircliff Law LLC?

When you face criminal charges, you need a local attorney you can trust to defend you and ensure your rights are protected.

At Shircliff Law LLC:

  • I have represented clients in over 160 jury trials and have a demonstrated record of trial success for my clients.
  • I will always give you a reasonable assessment of your case while providing personable and down to earth explanations.
  • I offer free and confidential case evaluations.
  • I pride myself on prompt communication with all of my clients. When you have questions, I will always get back to you as quickly as possible.
  • I dedicate the time and energy necessary to help you achieve your goals and fight for a favorable outcome.

While you may have the option to work with a public defender, they often have a large caseload, leaving them overworked, and they simply don’t have the resources that a private attorney can bring to the table. The goal of criminal defense is to obtain a positive outcome in any situation. In some cases, that may be an acquittal, but in others, the goal could be to reduce your charges or penalties.

The Defense Representation You Deserve

You have a right to defend yourself when you face criminal charges. At Shircliff Law LLC, I will do more than just represent you in court. I will work with you to protect your rights by examining every element of your case, from the charges against you to the evidence and the prosecution’s strategy.

If you or a loved one face criminal charges, let me be there to fight for you. Call me at 317-279-4894 or complete my online contact form to schedule a free initial consultation. I can represent clients in Hamilton, Hendricks, Madison, Delaware, Henry, Hancock, Johnson, Marion and Decatur counties from my office in Fishers.